Swashbuckling Royal Challengers Bangalore opening batsman Chris Gayle is one among the most popular batsman in the country. In spite of being a foreigner, Chris Gayle has gained popularity and fame in India and other cricket loving nations. Besides, his staggering cricket records what makes Chris Gayle famous is his colorful and glamorous life.
Chris Gayle is quite famous on social media platform be it Instagram or Twitter. He keeps on posting whatever he eats, parties he attends and of course the girls with him. Gayle’s outside cricket life has always gained attention from worldwide.
A lot of crickets live a colorful life, but after watching these photos of Chris Gayle enjoying with girls will surely make you jealous. This Jamaican cricketer is living a king-sized life and these photos are enough to prove it.
1. Chris Gayle enjoying with girls! Also Read: Meet Bally Singh, ‘India’s Most Interesting Man’ Who Cleans Watches With Champagne Worth Rs. 17 Lakhs
2. Looks like he is the king of the ring! Amazing, isn’t it
3. Oops! This photo of Gayle enjoying with a girl went viral on social media. Also Read: ‘Hidden’ Tricks Indian Cricketers Perform To Win The Matches On Field
4. Chris Gayle having a good time with his wife and other girlfriends!
5. Whoa! Now I’m sure Gayle is living a King sized life!Also Read: We Bet You Cannot Recognize This Star Cricketer From Mumbai Indian Team
6. Gayle enjoying with a hottie! He often shares such photos on social media account.
7. Another amazing photo, isn’t it?Also Read: Amazing! 15 Year Old Boy Took 10 Wickets In One Inning Without Giving A Run!
8. Gayle loves to live a colorful life and this photo is a proof!
9. When you love to be in Miami and show the world! Also Read: You Won’t Believe How Much Virat Kohli Earns From One Instagram Post
10. Oh! This photo is surely raising the temperature.
11. Gayle enjoying and partying with hot girls at a party hosted by him. Also Read: Mayanti Langer Asked Suresh Raina His Wi-fi Password And Twitterati Comes With The Best Reply
12. But still, we love you so much, Gayle!