I love eating samosa and I bet, this is one of the tastiest food from India that every person would love to eat. But did you know that a simple street food like Samosa is actually banned somewhere in the world? Well, yes.
Here we brought a complete list of Indian foods that are actually banned around the world. Talking about the reasons why these Indian foods are banned around the world differs from country to country. Check out Indian foods that are banned around the world.
1. Believe me, selling almonds are considered illegal in California.
2. One among the most popular food, Samosa is banned in Somalia.
3. Using raw milk is banned in US and Canada.
4. A famous drink, Mountain Dew is actually banned in more than 100 countries around the world. Yes, it is still used in India.
5. Children cannot enjoy Kinder Joy in the US.
6. France has banned using bottles of ketchup at schools.
7. Jelly products and sweets are no longer served in the US.
8. Chewing gum in Singapore is considered to be illegal.
9. Many countries around the world have banned the use of Bhang.
10. Absinthe is banned in Canada, the US and New Zealand.