Passenger Orders Veg Biryani At The Poorva Express And Finds A Dead Lizard In It

Served with low quality of food in Indian Railways is not much a surprise to anyone of us! But it can surely scare you for life when you get a dead lizard in your meal. Yes, recently it was reported that a passenger in Uttar Pradesh was served dead lizard in his veg Biryani at the Poorva Express.

Also Read: Indian Railways Paid Rs. 75,000 To A Person Whose Seat Was Reserved By Someone Else

Passenger Orders Veg Biryani At The Poorva Express And Finds A Dead Lizard In It 3The passenger who was served with a dead lizard in meal complained about the matter to Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Twitter. The Railways department then took care of his health and also provided him with some medicines. Here is what the passenger said, “The thing which I regret the most is that I was given medicines really late. I was not given any medication for about four hours”,

Also Read: A Boy Masturbat**d On Girl’s Face In Mumbai Train And Women’s Helpline Just Laughed At Her

Passenger Orders Veg Biryani At The Poorva Express And Finds A Dead Lizard In It 3The concerned authority said that this is an unfortunate incident and detailed inquiry will be conducted. The Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) of Danapur division Kishor Kumar told ANI,  “It is a very unfortunate incident. A detailed inquiry would be conducted in the case and necessary action would be taken.”

Also Read: Separate Toilets, Breastfeeding Rooms & More: India’s First Bullet Train Will Make You Go Wow

Passenger Orders Veg Biryani At The Poorva Express And Finds A Dead Lizard In It 3He further said that the health of the passenger is much more important. All the passengers were attended and were given proper medication. Just a few days ago, Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India issued reports which said that the food served by Indian Railways is unfit for consumption. The reports also stated that unpurified water was used to make beverages where rats, cockroaches, and other things were found in the pantry car of the train. It also stated that the food is left uncovered which can lead to poisoning easily.

Source Twitter

No Comments Yet

Comments are closed