Reporting Instances of Infringement
If you believe copyright infringing Content is on or accessible through the Service, please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address listed below:
- Identify the material or work being infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing. This includes its location and enough detail so The Social Monk will be able to accurately locate it.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement that the Notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- Contact information for the notifying party.
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
The Services provided by The Social Monk website are intended only for users above 18 years old. If you are not yet 18 years of age, please stop using the services provided by our website.
Some portion of website may allow users to create the content. You hold your rights in such User Content, and by submitting or posting User Content, you are giving us an irreversible, completely paid, royalty-free license to utilize, showcase, duplicate, imitate, alter, the content of your post. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All rights including the Content and Services will have exclusive rights of The Social Monk website. You should not copy,transmit, reproduce, reverse engineer, decrypt, distribute or disassemble the Content or Services offered by us without our written consent. You likewise recognize and concur that any input, remarks or proposals you may give in regards to the Services is altogether intentional and we will be allowed to utilize such criticism, remarks or recommendations as we see fit and without any commitment or remuneration to you.
Send us the requested information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take the appropriate action as per Copyright law and we will remove the content from our website.